Adecco Permanent Placement is recruiting, on behalf of its client, an important worldwide company in the field of multinational networks, telecommunication equipment and services, a Retail Area Supervisor.
- Comfortable dealing with end-users, have smart sense to handle the customer needs;
- Perfect understanding of “consumer journey” and smart, perfect ability to build relationships with clients and focus on success;
- Excellent knowledge of the mobile technology and IT industry;
- Experience in the field of merchandising, sales, trade and customer service;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Responsibility for completing the task as expected;
- Very high personal culture, commitment and enthusiasm for work
- Accuracy, reliability, responsibility for tasks and entrusted property;
- Driving license;
- Knowledge of English in speech and writing.
- Acting as the Brand Ambassador;
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the company's products, serving as field trainer. Participating to online seminars/ self-study / product testing/ online research;
- Deliver product & sales training to sales consultants, retail floor salesmen, B2B salesmen or end consumers;
- Caring for an excellent display of the products at the subordinate points of sale;
- Caring for visualization of the product through appropriate locating / arranging / presenting products on the exposition / store shelves, in accordance with the company's guidelines;
- Installation of promotional and advertising materials;
- Regular visits to designated stores in the area in accordance with the weekly plan;
- Verification of the availability of products at points of sale and exhibition standards;
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with retail partners’ representatives (store managers, area or regional managers);
- Active search for new opportunities in the subordinate region.