Personnel for kindergarden / nursery in UAE
1. We are looking for our client, a private nursery school based in Al Ain, UAE, the best English Speaking candidates from Romania, with good understanding of EYFS curriculum, with minimum 2 to 3 years experience for the following positions:
1. KG/Nursery Early Years Assistant Teacher - 6 openings
2. KG/Nursery Early Years Teachers - 2 opening
3. KG/Nursery Early Years Supervisor or Assistant Head Teacher - 1 opening
4. KG/Nursery Early Years Head Teacher - 1 opening
2. Qualifications for Head Teacher , Supervisor and Teacher:
-Minimum Bachelors Degree in Science of Education + Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ Cache Level 5 or equivalent (advantage) + 2 years Experience in similar role OR
-Minimum Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education + 2 years Experience in similar role
Qualifications for Assistant Teacher:
-Minimum High School (Pedagogy) + Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Cache Level 2 or equivalent (advantage) + 2 years Experience in similar role OR
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Science of Education + 2 years Experience in similar role.
3. Benefits :
The standard contract in the UAE is for a Minimum 2 Years which is renewable every 2 years . The employees will have an Employment Visa.
Benefits like Free Sharing Accommodation ( Housing ) + Free Medical Insurance + Free Travel to and from ( Work to Accommodation ) + Annual Air Tickets + 30 days Paid Vacation Yearly.
4. Remuneration/salary based on experience, qualifications and personal skills:
1) KG / Nursery Early Years Head Teachers : 1500 EURO to 2200 Euro
2) KG / Nursery Early Years Supervisor or Assistant Head Teachers : 1500 EURO to 2000 Euro
3) KG / Nursery Early Years Teachers : 1000 EURO to 1500 Euro
4) KG / Nursery Early Years Assistant Teachers : 800 to 1000 Euro
5. Number of working hours per week:
45 hours in a week . 5 days a week . Friday and Saturday Weekend off .