Anuntul acesta nu mai este activ - gaseste anunturi asemanatoare in Call center - Suport clienti Timiş.
French and English Speakers for Client Support - Airbnb (Relocation)
We are looking for team members interested in relocating to Bucharest (relocation package provided by us) for a great professional opportunity.
As a Customer Support Agent for Airbnb you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brand!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Join our team!
- French and English Level B2
- Willing to work full time on shifting schedules, afternoon, evenings and night shifts
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
The salary package according to our position:
- Monthly gross salary: 5299 RON (approximately 3100 RON net)
- Meal tickets: 14 RON/ ticket, a meal ticket at each worked day
Installment FR language Bonus: paid as outlined below :
• 1750 RON gross, with the 4th month salary payroll;
• 3515 RON gross, with the 7th month salary payroll
If you have tendered your resignation or voluntarily/involuntary end your employment before the payment date, you will not receive the Bonus payment and any outstanding tranche payment will be cancelled.
Language bonus: 742 RON Gross, paid starting with the 8th month of payroll, starting the 18th month the bonus will be increased to 1165 RON Gross
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Flexible schedule – we offer full time jobs, shifts between 09:00 and 01:00 and rotating weekends
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our team members, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Excellent relocation package including:
• PLANE /TRAIN TICKET cost refundable (reimbursed at your first salary, in the amount of 150 euro net)!
• FREE ACCOMODATION for the first month, support in finding an apartment and MONTHLY accommodation allowance (120 EUR net/ month starting from the second month) for the entire contract duration
Other fun stuff:
- Private Medical Subscription (currently Regina Maria) for you and your family members
- Special deals with Orange – discounts for phones and other great communication tools
- 7card – you have access with only one card to over 200 sports clubs and discounts on various activities
- World Class – Becoming a World Class member has never been easier
- AFI Park Club Card – up to 20% discount for entertainment and catering services
- 2 Massage sessions per week – the company is offering you massage sessions for shoulders, neck and back at the office
- Access to a tailor-made Suite of Banking Products & Loans at privileged rates as a Telus International Employee
- We turned Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays into Fruit Days. The vitamin-filled start of the day is on us.
- Taxi vouchers for Night shift only (Black Cab)
- If reading is your thing, we offer access to Bookster and an internal library
- Relax area – we have awesome plays areas for you
- 300 $ Airbnb Coupon every 6 months
Coolest offices in Bucharest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkD2RXeBE6I&t
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.